I hold degrees in Thai Traditional Medicine, and Thai Traditional Midwifery; and I am a certified Health Spa Manager, and I have managed various Thai spas in Thailand, while working as one of the therapists.
My appreciation of natural medicine has matured and broadened through extensive hands on practise treating the Thai public, and further training courses in, and practise of: face, oil, herbal, Nuad Thai, and Ayurvedic massage (among others). I'm one of a small number of Thai Government assessors of Thai Massage, and have worked for several years for the Ministry of Public Labour assessing the suitability of Thai Masseurs to work abroad. I hold the Thai Massage Ministry of Public Health Licence for professional Thai Massage practitioners (2 year course), which is now a pre-requisite to practice in Thailand.
- Licenced by the Thai Government as a Thai Massage professional practitioner (2 year course)
- One of only approximately 70 official assessors licenced by the Thai Government to assess Thai nationals for their professional licence to work abroad as a Thai Massage practitioners
- Worked as a Thai Massage instructor and assessor for the Ministry of Public Labour at: Khon Kaen, Loei, Nakhon Ratchasima,Ubon, Nakhon Prathom, Samut Sakhon, Samut Songkhram and Bangkok
- Certified Thai Spa Manager, and have managed several spas in Thailand
- Degree in Thai Traditional Medicine from Sukhothai Thammatjrat University
- Worked as a natural Pharmacist at Pahn Paew Hospital
- Worked as a Thai therapy practitioner at various spas in Mae Hong Son, Park Kred, Nakhon Prathom
- Trained as a Nuad Thai instructor (Level 6) at Thonburi Rajabhat University
- Certified as a Thai Traditional Medicine Midwife by the Thai Profession Commission.
Nuad Thai-Massage - 50321 Brühl
Festnetz: 02232 34629 - Handy: 0157 77790618 - Handy: 0152 15761326